Gain IT experience … while getting paid and earning credit!
FUSION … a proven career pathway to a rewarding I.T. Career!
What is FUSION?
FUSION is …
- Paid work experience (called a residency) during the Junior and Senior year of a bachelor’s degree in an IT field of study.
- Designed for students who would like to earn a Bachelor’s degree in an IT related major with MORE experience.
- Combines relevant classroom study with applied learning and relevant hands-on experience.
- A proven pathway focused on rewarding careers in Information Technology.
The FUSION advantage
You will …
- Earn a bachelor’s degree, which is preferred by 98% of the employers who post IT jobs in Minnesota.
- Develop both the technical and soft skills considered essential for success by IT employers.
- Build a strong network with IT professionals working in IT areas of interest to you!
- Acquire 6 to 9 months of IT career-related work experience before you graduate!
REGISTER TODAY for an upcoming FUSION Student Information Session (pick one):
Wednesday, September 13, 2-3 p.m.
Metro State University (St. Paul Campus)
New Main, Room L211Map IT
700 East 7th Street
St. Paul, Minnesota 55106
Wednesday, September 20, 2-3 p.m.
Inver Hills Community College
Heritage Hall, Room 313Map IT
2500 80th St. E
Inver Grove Heights, MN 55076
Wednesday, September 27, 2-3 p.m.
Hennepin Technical College
Brooklyn Park Campus, Room D177Map IT
9000 Brooklyn Blvd
Brooklyn Park, MN 55455
Wednesday, October 18, 2-3 p.m.
Century Community College
Room: E2314Map IT
3300 Century Ave North
St. Paul, MN 55110
Signing up and registering for any FUSION session is easy!:
- Go to IT Connect
- Create a user name and password
- Create a new profile in IT Connect
- Click on EVENTS; and then click on WORKSHOPS
- Select one of the FUSION student information sessions
- Click “sign up” on the date that you want to go
Sign into IT Connect Now
Contact Amy Lane, Director of FUSION at 612-659-7225 or firstname.lastname@example.org